We’re continuing with the spring cleaning theme this week and I am beyond thrilled to introduce you to one of my dear friends today. Emily Wehrle is a wife, mom of 4 boys, and a professional home organizer. Emily is the owner of Love Organizing Company and I can’t wait for you to hear not only the brilliant advice she has to share around closet organization, but also about the beautiful mission behind her business.
In this episode, Emily is generously sharing some of her best advice on her favorite organizing hacks, how to get started if the idea of organizing your space makes you break out into a sweat, easy, everyday practices to maintain your cleanliness, so the hard work of organizing doesn’t go to waste, and so much more!
On this Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Emily’s advice for anyone who wants to get organized but feels totally intimidated or overwhelmed by the process
- Genius, untapped storage spaces in your home that you need to start taking advantage of
- How to handle items in your wardrobe that you just can’t bring yourself to part with
- 2 extremely simple mantras that will help you maintain an organized closet and home so all your hard work doesn’t go to waste!
- Emily’s favorite organization products and how to figure out what’s going to work best for you and your space
- The secret and surprising answer to how often you should organize your closet (← This tip is an absolute game changer!)