Hello, friend. I can’t tell you how much you mean to me. I don’t take it lightly that you’ve stumbled across my corner of the Internet and chosen to stick around. And so I think it’s important you know what I stand for as a wife, mother, business owner, and ambitious woman. Because while my career as an image consultant and personal stylist is fun and rewarding, I have a personal mission to do so much more.
HERE’S MY STYLE COACHING PHILOSOPHY…
- I believe fashion, beauty, and style should be fun, relatable, and attainable to EVERYONE.
- Quality > Quantity when it comes to what’s in your wardrobe
- It’s NOT my job to make you look more beautiful. It’s my job to help you see how beautiful you already are.
- I utilize and teach timeless and proven style principles that are designed to work for you no matter your evolving calendar, clothing size, or cashflow. I’m not about pushing the latest trends or earning a living from getting you to buy more things you probably don’t need. (In fact, this is an affiliate-link free site!) Instead, let’s work together to unpack the foundations of style so you can show up and get dressed every day with confidence!
- All that I do, create, and deliver is with the intent to give you a personalized and unparalleled experience. I won’t give you cookie-cutter guides and generic advice or try to make you my carbon copy. I want to celebrate your uniqueness and help you refine your personal style with a completely customized approach based on your one-of-a-kind needs and goals.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME, ALWAYS…
Although my professional expertise and personal experience are female-centric, I feel honored to welcome you with open arms and serve you in this safe space NO MATTER your gender, sexual orientation, race, age, social status, religion, political affiliation, or any other demographic distinction.
I’m open about my faith as a Christian and I’m happy to share about my spiritual journey with you here. And I’m equally overjoyed to work with you whether you share my beliefs or not. I strive to fulfill Christ’s command to love one another as he loved us. (John 13:34) As a human being, I’m not perfect at this and I’ll never pretend to be. I fail often and am grateful for God’s mercies. But I am, to my core, a lover of people.
I have personal friends made up of many different backgrounds and beliefs. I value listening and learning from others even more than talking about my own opinions. (Maybe that’s the enneagram 9 in me. 🕊) And I will never stop seeking to have a kinder, more compassionate, understanding, and humble heart. So I hope this is the start of many open and loving conversations about everything from fashion to faith within the HER Style community.
HERE’S HOW HER STYLE IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE…
I believe we have a responsibility to care for one another and our planet. I’m thrilled to be partnering with Eden, providing 10% of all profits in 2022 to this remarkable organization committed to end sex trafficking throughout Asia.
This is a cause I’m deeply passionate about and I love what Eden does to reach, rescue, and restore women out of trauma and walk alongside them into a life full of dignity and hope. They care for the whole person: their physical, emotional, spiritual, economic, and social wellbeing.
From the day she chooses to enter into the Eden program, each woman earns a full-time wage making jewelry, even though she only does this part-time. The rest of her hours are spent in counseling, art and dance therapy, and education classes.
You can support these efforts not only through working with me in 2022 but by purchasing Eden jewelry or making a direct donation on their website. I hope you’ll join us in Eden’s mission as “we hold onto a vision of a world in which no one is bought or sold.”
On the surface, my business is fun and lighthearted and I intend to keep it that way. I love empowering my clients to play with color, style, and beauty and to embrace who they are from the inside out. I think we could all use a lot more confidence, creativity, and JOY in our lives.
I hope you’ll stick around as I do my best to bring a bit more into yours.